Carnival Cruises: The Perfect Family Cruise Line

Carnival Cruises is one of those cruise lines where you get lots of opportunities to have fun and enjoy with your loved ones. There are separate activities for children, an amazing spa experience and a multitude of daytime and night activities for adults. You will be thrilled by the wonderful dining choices offered by Carnival Cruise Line including breakfast, lunch, dinner and delicious snacks. Gear up for the most exuberant vacation of your life and to indulge in the luxury of deluxe staterooms, relax and have fun on shore excursions, and be a part of the shared birthday and anniversary celebrations.      

Carnival Cruise Line offers a number of cruise destinations including Bermuda, Canada and New England, Mexico, Hawaii, Alaska and Europe. The ship takes to exotic ports where you can walk down the gangway and into the sea of fun-filled shore outings. Whether it’s the Clear Kayak adventure in Cozumel or Atlantis Submarines in Grand Cayman, you are going to enjoy each shore excursion tremendously.  

Another attraction of this wonderful cruise line is the number of youth activities for kids and teenagers up to 17 years of age. In this category offered by Carnival Cruises are programs like Camp Carnival for toddlers and juniors, Circle “C” for children aged 12-14 which comprises of video games, outdoor movies and many other fun activities, and Club O2 for teens aged 15-17. With all these programs totally within reach your kids will be busy throughout the trip and won’t have a minute to spare. These programs are designed so that the parents can also enjoy themselves without having to run after kids.

Carnival Cruises is perfect for family vacations and offers Vegas-style staterooms, water slides and spas at very reasonable prices. You will also find themed restaurants and many other unusual activities while on board which will keep you mesmerized and completely thrilled for the entire duration of your trip.  


Carnival Cruises offers a large number of ships in different categories, such as holiday class, destiny class, dream class, splendor class and some others. There are a total of 24 ships, each one built to provide maximum fun and security to the cruisers. Among these, Carnival Fantasy is worth mentioning as it is quite popular among the travelers. This ship has 54 private balcony staterooms, can hold up to 2,056 passengers with a total crew of 920 staff members. Carnival Freedom, Carnival Liberty and Carnival Splendor have recently been introduced to the fleet. Carnival Splendor was introduced in July 2008 and more ships are planned to be launched in 2009 and 2011.   


According to Carnival, about 40% of its passengers are middle-aged people between 35 and 55 years of age. The remaining 60% is mostly taken up by kids and elderly people above the age of 55. This tells us that Carnival Cruises offers excellent family-oriented cruises to the most beautiful and exotic cruise destinations in the world.   

From wonderful cuisine and enjoyable activities to fun-filled movies and relaxing spa experience, Carnival Cruise Line offers everything you can expect on a cruise vacation.

Technorati Tags: camp carnival, Carnival Cruise Line, carnival cruises, Cruise Lines, perfect family cruise

Leave a Comment

This blog is kept spam free by WP-SpamFree.